Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Freak Wently Assed Kestions

How can you have a FWAK section when nobody asked you any questions?
Shut up. It's my blog. Go break something somewhere else.

Why did you even start this blog?
Lady Penelope made me do it.

What's up with the name?
For quite some time most of the people in my life (i.e. spouse, kids, co-workers) would only speak to me if they needed something. So my first question...
Also, all the post titles are answers to this question.

No. I meant the other one.
It's a play on words. I am not actually a frozen geological feature.

Can anyone stand you?
I have known Mrs. Icy for 21 years and been married to her for 19 of them (as of 2008). I have two sons, Hilltopper and Water Dog. They all have to love me. I'm not sure about anyone else.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. You did it!!!
Right, get on with writing stuff, you have no excuses now!!
Woohooo I am so excited!!! (I always do extra !!! when I'm excited!!!!!)

Icy Mt. said...

LP-My first comment. I am both honoured and humbled that it was presented by royalty.

Anonymous said...

Your first comment but NOT the only one. I can't let my UK twin rummage around here without having a look myself!

Happy Blogging, Icy!!!

Icy Mt. said...

DB-I am sure that you and Pen together can certainly break something. Be careful following Lady P so closely; people might begin to refer to you as ChardonnayBitch.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging!

NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

What are you doing? Come back. I miss your comments.

Icy Mt. said...

I have, unfortunately, been busy Mrs. Monkey. While I try to maintain an attitude of figurative non-workingness, I am literally working too much. I shall try to stalk your blog with more regularity although you may come to regret it. Your writings allow one to be non-working in the midst of a workday.